Another Adventure Awaits

My class doesn't start until February 4th. The class and accommodations are all at Mimpi Resort.

Mimpi is sold out until February 3rd, and I'm arriving a couple of days early to get some sleep and acclimate myself a bit. So arrangements are being made for me to stay at the Bananaleaf Hostel nearby until the 3rd. I like the simplicity of the hostel, and I'm really looking forward to having that experience. I've never stayed in a hostel, so why not have my first hostel experience on a tropical island, right? 

They have what I need - a bed, a pool, a shower, food, nice people, and it's a safe place for me to stay. And, really, it's on Bali Island. Kebahagiaan, kegirangan, dan suka! 


Saya akan senang di Daun Pisang Asrama!


Comments

  1. I saw that rainbow. Everything looks so peaceful. Love me an outside shower. Love, T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December 26, 2023, I hit "send" on my class enrollment and my flight reservations

Dragon Fruit and Banana