Class Notes Day 13, Sat 2/17 - Bodywork in water, Assessments

"There's nothing wrong with things taking time." 


Met at pool to do more bodywork in the water. I love doing this and think of several clients I'd like to do this with at Bridge. I worked with someone I find intimidating so I was awful. But I believe I can do this well. Would like formal training in it.

Have yet to see a Balinese male shirtless even in the pool. They wear sleeved shirts and long pants or shorts over their knees. 

I'd like to get a basic swimsuit, one piece. I've moved not backward but forward.  

"Are there any issues in your tissues?" - physical or personal pains or problems
"Are there any issues with anyone in class?" - emotional issues with others

Everything you eat is either plant medicine or poison.

Esalen massage - 
   Flow
   Slow
   Pause
   Be present
   Breathe
   Client's breath

"Assessments" today - slightly longer than last week

Starting next Sunday: "Final assessments" - final exams
we each have to give a 75 minute massage to a staff member

Student trades must be 75 minutes

Monday - review all weak areas

Trade with Iruka, Hope, Richard, Robert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 26, 2023, I hit "send" on my class enrollment and my flight reservations

Dragon Fruit and Banana

Another Adventure Awaits