Report #1, Getting Massage

Practitioner's Name: Hope

Recipient's Name: Nancy

Date: Sat 2/17 (2:30)

1. Did your practitioner take time before your massage to ask if you have any special needs, old or new injuiries, and what depth of touch you like? Did your massage reflect what was discussed?

Yes, she did. She was very caring and remembered what I'd told her before the massage started.

2. Did your massage have an overall sense of integrity, wholeness, and flow? Did your practitioner use long, flowing strokes as a means of creating this sense of wholeness in your massage?

Yes, it felt complete, and I felt complete. She did a good job of interspersing integrative strokes between working specific areas.

3. Did your practitioner occasionally ask you how the depth of the work was for you, and if you were warm enough?

She did occassionally ask me for feedback, and was responsive to my requests. No question it was warm enough. 

4. Was your practitioner conscious of adequately draping you during your massage?

Yes, she did a very nice job of draping. I never felt vulnerable. As I am hot here in Bali, she did as I asked and used basic draping as allowed after the initial contact was made, and redraped me in closing. I expressed my preferences and asked about her boundaries. She indicated she was comfortable with my preferences.  

5. Please take time to make any additional comments you have about this massage experience.

The experience was "hypnotic." That word kept floating through my head when I'd "surface." I felt very cared for and tended to. It was relaxing and tender. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 26, 2023, I hit "send" on my class enrollment and my flight reservations

Dragon Fruit and Banana

Another Adventure Awaits